Accessibility help
Hide this site

West London

Get help from your local team

Call us

If you’ve been affected by crime, call the Victim Support Inbound Team on freephone 0808 168 9291.

Lines are open 8am-8pm Monday to Sunday including bank holidays. 

If you need support outside of our open hours, call our Supportline for free on 08 08 16 89 111 or request support via our website.

Go online

The London Victims and Witness Service (LVWS) is a support service for London residents who are affected by or witness to crime, commissioned by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC).

As a result of the Coronavirus pandemic we have made our free live chat support service available 24/7.

Create a free account on My Support Space - an online resource containing interactive guides to help you manage the impact that crime has had on you.

How we can help

Victim Support core services are commissioned by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC) to provide emotional and practical help to people who have been affected by crime and live and work in London. 

The West London area covers the boroughs of:

  • Westminster
  • Kensington and Chelsea
  • Hammersmith and Fulham
  • Brent
  • Ealing
  • Hounslow
  • Hillingdon
  • Kingston Upon Thames
  • Richmond. 

Victim Support is an independent charity and you can contact us for support regardless of whether you’ve contacted the police, and no matter how long ago the crime took place. We’ll help you for as long as it takes to overcome the impact of crime. 

Last year we offered support to over 52,000 people affected by crime in West London. Your local Victim Support team will make sure you get the information and support you need. We will offer you a face to face appointment or speak to you over the phone, and the support you receive from us is free and in complete confidence. We can assist with filling out a compensation form or get advice on how to make your home more secure, advocate on your behalf with housing, police, and more. We can also refer you to other organisations who can provide specialist help. 

Specialist services in your area

Useful links

to top

to top

Need to talk? Find out about live chat